Prior to Initial Meeting
Outlined below is the general process we undertake, when managing a full project from concept to completion. In many cases, only a portion of the process is necessary (for example, if you have commissioned an architect to design your project). Allen Constructions can be involved in any facet of your project, as required.
- Consider ideas or building themes that appeal to you.
- Collect any existing drawings, surveys, building approvals or other relevant information.
- Make an appointment with us.
- Discuss your needs and requirements (bring in any of the above information that you have).
- Discuss design, size and budget, plus any other inclusion requests
- Site inspection and photos
Concept Design if required
- Introduce Design professional
- Detailed Survey of site by Registered Surveyor if required
- Obtain relevant utilities and authority requirements
- Liaise with Council
- Concept design drawings presented
- Initial Budget Feasibility Quotation
- Concept design drawings approved by you
Development Application & Construction Certificate Preparation
- Architectural drawings
- Statement of Environment Effects
- Site Management Statements
- Basix statements
- Notification plans
- Bushfire Report
- Shadow Diagrams
- Structural Design
- Plus any other documentation as required by approval authority (usually Council)
- Lodge with approval authority (usually Council)
- Review DA/CC conditions
- Provide Complete Building quotation with inclusions/exclusions per your requirements
- Sign Contract and deposit paid
- Commence Building
- Construction Period
- Project complete – you move in…